Important Phone Numbers:
- Emergency – 911
- Non-Emergency – 501-758-1234
- Chief of Police, Patrick Thessing – 501-771-7102
- Patrol Division – 501-758-1234
- Investigations Division – 501-812-2559
- Narcotics Unit – 501-758-5432
- Professional Standards Unit – 501-771-7112
- Training Unit – 501-771-7190
- Records Section – 501-771-7119
- Media Relations/FOIA Requests – 501-771-7109
- Recruiting Officer – 501-812-5106
- Crime Victim’s Advocate – 501-812-2560
- Downtown Sub-Station – 501-758-1234
- Levy Sub-Station – 501-758-1234
- Rose City Sub-Station – 501-758-1234
- Lakewood Sub-Station – 501-758-1234
- Police Athletic League – 501-791-8504
- Criminal Courts – 501-791-8559
- Criminal Court Probation – 501-791-8665
- Traffic Courts – 501-791-8562
- Traffic Court Probation – 501-791-8593
- Desk Officer – 501-771-7117
To Obtain copies of Police Reports please call the Records Section at 501-771-7119.
Pay Fines – Obtain Reports
To Inquire about your fine payment/court date please call 501-771-7129
Vehicle Collision Reports
To Inquire about your accident report please call 501-771-7169
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get a copy of an accident report? Click on the Online Reports Available Here link on this page.
How do pay a court fine? Click on the Pay Here link on this page.
How do I make a non-emergency report? Call 501-758-1234.
How do I file a complaint? There are several ways to file a complaint. You can ask to speak to a supervisor at any time during your contact with the NLRPD, you can call The Professional Standards Unit at 501-771-7107/501-771-7112 or you can call the Chief of Police at 501-771-7102.
How do I become a Police Officer? Visit the Recruiting tab for current testing and hiring information.
How do I make an extra patrol request? You can either call the sub-station of the area that you live in, you can speak directly with any Police Officer or you can call our non-emergency number at 501-758-1234.
How do I make an anonymous tip about a crime I know about? You can send us a direct message via any social media platform or you can call the Investigations Division at 501-812-2559. Links to our social media accounts are on the homepage of this website.
How do I make an FOIA Request? Visit the Public Information Officer Page and follow the instructions listed.