Pay Fines – Online Accident Reports – Frequently Asked Questions

Important Phone Numbers:

  • Emergency – 911
  • Non-Emergency – 501-758-1234
  • Chief of Police, Tracy Roulston – 501-771-7102
  • Patrol Division – 501-771-7171
  • Investigations Division – 501-812-2559
  • Narcotics Unit – 501-758-5432
  • Professional Standards Unit – 501-771-7112
  • Training Unit – 501-771-7190
  • Records Section – 501-771-7119
  • Public Information Officer – 501-771-7109
  • Recruiting Officer – 501-812-5106
  • Crime Victim’s Advocate – 501-812-2560
  • Downtown Sub-Station – 501-376-3407
  • Levy Sub-Station – 501-791-2060
  • Rose City Sub-Station – 501-945-8136
  • Lakewood Sub-Station – 501-812-2691
  • Police Athletic League – 501-791-8504
  • Criminal Courts – 501-791-8559
  • Criminal Court Probation – 501-791-8665
  • Traffic Courts – 501-791-8562
  • Traffic Court Probation – 501-791-8593
  • Desk Officer – 501-771-7117

To Obtain copies of Police Reports please call the Records Section at 501-771-7119.

Pay Fines – Obtain Reports

Pay Fines

Pay Here

To Inquire about your fine payment/court date please call 501-771-7129

Accident Reports

Lexis/Nexis Reports Available Here

ECrash Reports Available Here

To Inquire about your accident report please call 501-771-7169

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get a copy of an accident report? Click on the Online Reports Available Here link on this page.

How do pay a court fine? Click on the Pay Here link on this page.

How do I make a non-emergency report? Call 501-758-1234.

How do I file a complaint? There are several ways to file a complaint. You can ask to speak to a supervisor at any time during your contact with the NLRPD, you can call The Professional Standards Unit at 501-771-7107/771-7112 or you can call the Chief of Police at 501-771-7102.

How do I become a Police Officer? Go to the Now Recruiting link on this website and apply online.

How do I make an extra patrol request? You can either call the sub-station of the area that you live in, you can speak directly with any Police Officer or you can call our non-emergency number at 501-758-1234.

How do I make an anonymous tip about a crime I know about? You can send us a direct message via any social media platform or you can call the Investigations Division at 501-812-2559. Links to our social media accounts are on the homepage of this website.

How do I make an FOIA Request? Visit the Public Information Officer Page and follow the instructions listed.