How to Pay Criminal Fines and Costs
Mail Cashiers Check or Money Order to:
North Little Rock District Court – Criminal Division
1 Justice Center Drive
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
DO NOT SEND CASH PAYMENTS – ALL CASH PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE IN PERSON AT THE NLR JUSTICE CENTER
You are required to make a $60.00 minimum cash payment each month on fines and cost balance.
You can make your Fines “ONLY” payment online by clicking on this icon.
How to Sign up and Report to Criminal Probation
You will sign up for probation in person when you leave the courtroom.
1. Consent to warrantless search.
2. Be informed of and sign a form acknowledging conditions of Criminal conditions.
3. Fill out all probation and reporting forms.
4. Receive a general information sheet.
5. Receive a community service supervision sheet.
6 Set up for your next report date.
7. Make the first payment.
You are required to report to probation once each month to fill out your monthly probation forms and make your monthly probation payment . If your probation is revoked, you may be required to report more than once per month.
- First payment when you sign up will be $45.00.
- Remainder of payments will be $35.00 each month.
- Payments can be made in person or mailed to: North Little Rock District Court – Criminal Division 1 Justice Center Drive North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114