Frequently Asked Questions

Important Phone Numbers:

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I make a non-emergency report?
How do I file a complaint?

There are several ways to file a complaint. You can ask to speak to a supervisor at any time during your contact with the NLRPD, you can call The Professional Standards Unit at 501-771-7107 / 501-771-7112 or you can call the Chief of Police at 501-771-7102.

How do I access a crash / collision report?

ECrash Reports are available here. To Inquire about your accident report please call 501-771-7169.

How do I pay a fine?

You may pay here online. To Inquire about your fine payment/court date please call 501-771-7129.

How do I become a Police Officer?

Visit the Join NLR PD for current testing and hiring information.

How do I make an extra patrol request?

You may either call the sub-station of the area that you live in, you may speak directly with any Police Officer or you may call our non-emergency number at 501-758-1234.

How do I make an anonymous tip about a crime I know about?

You can send us a direct message via any social media platform or you can call the Investigations Division at 501-812-2559. You may also fill out an online form here. Links to our social media accounts are on the homepage of this website.

How do I make an FOIA Request?

Visit the FOIA portal and follow the instructions listed.